Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Show your pets

Quote Originally Posted by 1977 cutlass salon View Post
    RIP: Lemon Ice 1995-2012

Sorry to hear you lost him. Birds are cool and very intelligent. Growing up, my brother and I had blue parakeets. They could talk and do all sorts of tricks. It's really hard to lose a pet.

I've got a border collie/greyhound mix I adopted from an animal shelter. He's about 4 years old now and is a fabulous dog. There's one specific pic of him I want to post, but I need to download my digital camera.

OK, got my camera downloaded now. Here are three pics of my buddy. The first one is him checking out the interior of my 442, the second one is him with his tug o' war bone on the couch, and the last one is him "helping" when I was taking pics of items I was listing on ebay. I'm so glad I adopted him from the shelter.
    Last edited by zodiacblue442; 03-17-2012 at 02:29 AM.
    Gary
    73 442
    74 Supreme
    74 H/O W30
    75 Supreme police car replica DONUTRUN 1/4 mi. bracket car
    01 GMC Sierra Z71
    02 Buick Century

Quote Originally Posted by SkylinesSuck View Post
    Wow, your Gizmo looks like my Nizmo

He does, doesn't he. More pics of DeeDee, Gizmo and his brother Scooter when he was a kitten.

Here we have Wahkitty the indoor cat, Sylvester the outdoor barn cat, and the chickens. I'm down to the rooster and one hen. The hens keep dying off for some reason.

Guys-
    All great pics and great pets! ... The past two weeks have been rough for wifey and I, as our 17yr old companion, Sally, became quite ill, quickly turned down hill from a stomach cancer. We were doing home IV fluids, treatments and such, but it just got worse and worse, until yesterday, where we had to do the right thing... not good, but humane.
    Having a pet for such a long time is a wonderful thing, as I have had many dogs, but this was my first little fury kitty buddy and she was the bomb!
    Gonna miss her a ton.
    Our little guy who is 14 months really had grown affectionate for her, so hopefully there will be a cozy critter for him down the road
    R.I.P. Sally 1995-2012

Sorry about your loss. Time heals all but it takes a long time. Things might get a little easier but you will never forget the love that you gave and the love that received. Sorry about your loss.

Guy
    THE NEW OLDS GUY

Sorry for your loss Pete.

Sorry to hear about your kitty-cat Pete. It's extremely hard losing a pet. There's the perfect kitten at an animal shelter waiting for a good home and to be buddies with you, your wife, and your 14 month old son.
    Gary
    73 442
    74 Supreme
    74 H/O W30
    75 Supreme police car replica DONUTRUN 1/4 mi. bracket car
    01 GMC Sierra Z71
    02 Buick Century

Guys, thanks. And the shelter is exactly where we will go when its time.

This is Pistol at age six weeks shortly after we got him from the animal shelter. It's hard to believe this tiny creature became an 11 pound adult now age two. By the way, he lives up to his name. LOL

Christina says hi guys and to keep the pics coming. She loves animals especially kitties. She got a kick out of Pistol.