Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I should have done this before.

I should have done this before.

Some of you know me already, but I wanted to post some pics of my project, I call it Fugitive ll. It's a 1977 442, my second Cutlass. My first one was 77 Supreme, Silver with Firethorn top and guts, oh and Firethorn Rallies. It was nice, High School car. Lost it in a fire, a warehouse call Michigan Car Storage, 1984. I was goning to keep it forever, thats why it was in storage. 1980-1984 RIP.
    The 442 I'm building is for Pro-Touring. I'm 47 now and this is the last Project Car for me. I have two other car under Restoration also, it will be a few more years though before I'm really done. I've built over Twenty cars for other people, only 4 for me, time to even it up!

Good luck with your project your car looks like a great car.

Guy
    THE NEW OLDS GUY

Fugitive I love the Color Scheme on that 442, The black trim area's look good against that two toned color !!

Nice looking ride.

It's a little ruff now, but it's starting to take shape. Got a new used 1/4, Desert king guys, they really do exist. Nice people, little high, but they had the goods. Just started to really tear it down. This is the point you start to think, what am I doing?

Cool car, it looks alot like Brad's 442.
    Todd

'76 H/O {Concept}

Todd my car is junk, Brad's ride has history and a 403. It's bad ass. The Fugitive has been thru Hell and back. I bought it thru Craigs list, off the hands of a drug dealer recently released from jail, guy. And no he wasn't a relative of mine. Found crack bags and other fun stuff under the seats. Wow if that car could talk. Not sure I'd want to hear it. Funny history, car came from N.Carolina, sat in a snow pile for five years while owner was on vacation, sort of. But it ran and well. Floors are great, right 1/4, right door, and trunk lid bad. Oh right fender dented, not bad. I have all the sheet metal, just got to get to work.

Chuck, keep them pics and updates coming.

Did you say Pro-Touring? That is someting I have not seen but sounds cool.
    Check out http://mickeyschassisworks.com/

Pro-touring

Quote Originally Posted by A.B. View Post
    Did you say Pro-Touring? That is someting I have not seen but sounds cool.
    Check out http://mickeyschassisworks.com/
    Check out, pro-Touring.com. It's a little more than just drag racing, road courses,and destination runs. Kinda like a Cannon ball run. Hot Rod power tour is a good example.