Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I got a new car!

repainted rim, excellent trims, orig. spare!!! repainted trunk lid. I need to order stickers.

The trunk and updated header. Most everything on the car was in exceptionally good shape, but needed some intense cleaning and restoring. All the parts that were missing on the car, I had tucked away somewhere already. The passenger seat is at the trim shop for an estimate, and the correct fabric is all available from SMS! There are no less than 5 different types used in this interior. I have temporarily put in a sweet swivel out of a Chevy for the time being. The dark saddle carpet is on order, as well as the package tray. The headliner will be ordered soon, and the old vinyl top will be reinstalled until I am ready to redo it. Most of the interior is reinstalled, as are the seatbelts. The back seat got a good laquer thinner bath, which really cleaned them up significantly. It even got some of the rust stains off. I am gluing down the seams to make the seat look better for the time being also.

Some day. I may even takeit for a drive.

Lookin' good!
    Restoring my grandfather's 1975 Cutlass Salon he ordered new 7 years before I was born....

...and I'm doing it in Japan

I'm getting very happy about it. Did you get the door parts I mailed you?