Thread: Did anyone take Olds Nat pics?????

Did anyone take Olds Nat pics?????

Did any members attend the 2017 Olds Nats in New Mexico and take pics of the 73-77's? Usually I am the guy that goes to the Nats and takes pics but I didnt make it this year... Next year for sure... Any good pics? Was there a decent 73-77 turnout? At this point, Ill even be happy to see some nice g-bodys...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pawlowski View Post
    Did any members attend the 2017 Olds Nats in New Mexico and take pics of the 73-77's? Usually I am the guy that goes to the Nats and takes pics but I didnt make it this year... Next year for sure... Any good pics? Was there a decent 73-77 turnout? At this point, Ill even be happy to see some nice g-bodys...
    Joe and all- just got home this morning (redeye from denver-going on 30hrs awake..) from an extended stay- will post pics when i get them from my phone..also will ck w my buddy who visited the nats and actually knows how to use a camera..
    some very nice examples despite a small show..200+ cars..
    It was unfortunate that we couldn't pull off the annual get together due to timing..it'll be a priority next year....guess we should've done it early, before we all got too busy..
    was great seeing gary, doug, brian again, and meeting a few new 73-77 owners..

some nice used parts for our cars, again despite a small swap; i got a nos spare grille emblem for the Salon..not much other nos for our cars though

2017 Olds Nats

Here are a few photos. The 75 Hurst was driven from Michgan
    20170720_113829.jpg20170721_121824.jpg20170721_121500.jpg
    CT Rocket
    74 Cutlass S