Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 76 442 new member

76 442 new member

Hello! I've had the car since 1979 and just can't leave it alone. Blue exterior white interior. Need to redo swivel seats. Rebuilt everything in 2016 and still have fun and love the sound. Once i figure out how to posts pics I'll post.

Welcome. I believe you need to post 5 or 10 times before you will be able to add pictures to your posts. You are not too far away from me. I live in Dallas not far from Lover's Lane and 75. I don't think I've ever seen your car driving around, can't wait to see some pictures. Just had my swivel seats and back seat recovered. Ray's Auto Trim on Plano Rd. in Dallas. Not inexpensive but very nicely made covers. You've got 20 years in ownership on me with a 76 442. I got mine in 1999, but not my first 73-77 Cutlass. Thanks for becoming an active member.

Quote Originally Posted by texxas8902 View Post
    Welcome. I believe you need to post 5 or 10 times before you will be able to add pictures to your posts. You are not too far away from me. I live in Dallas not far from Lover's Lane and 75. I don't think I've ever seen your car driving around, can't wait to see some pictures. Just had my swivel seats and back seat recovered. Ray's Auto Trim on Plano Rd. in Dallas. Not inexpensive but very nicely made covers. You've got 20 years in ownership on me with a 76 442. I got mine in 1999, but not my first 73-77 Cutlass. Thanks for becoming an active member.
    I actually met you a couple of times. Once at the Nationals here in Irving. Awesome to find others that have the pationfor these cars.
    I use to live in Bedford and now I'm in Plano. Definitely need to check out those seats

Wasn't me, I didn't go to the Nationals in Irving. I saw a nice 69 H/O being trailered on the highway that Wednesday right before and knew the Nats were in town but had a house I built that was closing the Monday after and had to work all weekend.

Maybe a car show. I just remember your car for sure. Long time ago so allot of brain cells gone

Welcome, Good to have you with us. Looking forward to seeing some pics once the initiation process is complete.
    Eric & Christine

http://73-77oldsmobile.freeforums.net/

1976 Olds Cutlass Supreme
    2009 Pontiac G8 Black
    2009 Pontiac G8 liquid red
    2006 Pontiac GP Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 76oldsman View Post
    Welcome, Good to have you with us. Looking forward to seeing some pics once the initiation process is complete.
    Yes. I'll post pics once I can.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BA442 View Post
    Maybe a car show. I just remember your car for sure. Long time ago so allot of brain cells gone
    Maybe you saw my car parked some where like a swap meet possibly? I've never shown it.

Welcome to the madness!!!

My parents had a '74 Supreme that was Wedgewood blue with white Swivel bucket, S interior, (regional car). That color combo will always have a special place in my heart.