Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 Olds Homecoming pics

Thanks for pictures.

That orange-one from first set of pictures looks really good. Really nice colour. New contender for what colour my car will get. Only thing for sure
    is that its not getting that original ugly brown colour.

Great turn out! I didn't make it this year, lots of new cars never at this show before. Shows the popularity is growing for 73-77. Anyone pickup any good parts at the meet? That's where I usually spend all my time

Quote Originally Posted by larry b View Post
    Great turn out! I didn't make it this year, lots of new cars never at this show before. Shows the popularity is growing for 73-77. Anyone pickup any good parts at the meet? That's where I usually spend all my time
    Yes, my favorite part is always the swap meet... Found a perfect upper and lower back seat in Firethorne red for $20...found a really nice rubber trunk mat for $10 or $15....a lighted sun visor for $5 from a 77 that needs some tlc.... and some firethorne red upper door panels for $10. as well as some non 73-77 stuff that I am gonna ebay to pay for my trip/hotel/beer...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by larry b View Post
    I exercised self control this year and kept walking past the 30+ or more olds ralley wheels... usually I cant resist and buy them to add to my huge collection...I hope someday they will be worth something...When that day comes I am gonna be rich..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool GM trunk mat! No idea what that fits though, nice seats too.
    Jon